<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, July 23, 2004

Convention 

I've been lucky enough to be going to the Democratic Convention next week in Boston, so I will probably not get the opportunity to post anything. However, I plan on keeping a journal of the events and will post it when I get back. Until then, enjoy the links.

As for next weeks events, I will be attending receptions in honor of the Democratic Women of Congress, Senators Tom Daschle (SD),Harry Reid (NV) and Ben Nelson (Neb), Congressman Bob Matsui of California, Patrick Kennedy of Rhode Island and a couple receptions in honor of the New Jersey Delegation (my home State). Additionally, I plan on hitting up a few Convention watching parties in bars on Harvard's campus(if I otherwise can't sneak into the Fleet Center), a fundraiser for Kerry at a Comedy club, and I'm sure some things that I'm not aware of at the moment.

Hopefully, I return with stories to tell and pictures to show off. Till then, take it easy, or don't take it at all...

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?