<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Osama Bin Forgotten 

I'm not sure if he's alive or dead (I'm leaning towards dead), and I know catching Bin Laden, will not mark the end of the "War on Terror", but he does have the blood of 3,000 people on his hands. He has to be caught, or proven to be dead. But, I guess getting Bin Laden isn't much of a priority anymore.

WASHINGTON, Sept. 14 - Three years after the Sept. 11 attacks on New York and the Pentagon, the Central Intelligence Agency has fewer experienced case officers assigned to its headquarters unit dealing with Osama bin Laden than it did at the time of the attacks, despite repeated pleas from the unit's leaders for reinforcements, a senior C.I.A. officer with extensive counterterrorism experience has told Congress.

Sometimes vengeance is necessary.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?