<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, November 06, 2004

Bayh for President 

I know it may be a little soon, but earlier I had mentioned I liked Evan Bayh as a possible Presidential candidate in 2008. Well, apparently he may be thinking that too. I can't tell if it's real or not, but he seems to have a Friendster account, and he's reaching out for help, his message is:
I am trying to organize for the 2008 campaign!

In the section titled "About Me", Bayh says:
I believe the Democratic Party has to be more representative and that a prospective Presidential Candidate should run from the center - and be from the center of the country, like Indiana. I have repeatedly won Statewide election in the traditionally Republican State of Indiana. My wife, Susan, and I have twin sons who were born in 1995

In the section titled "Who I want to meet", he says:
People who are willing to listen to what I have to say - and who want to move the country back to the center/left. People who are willing to move forward and be constructive with their anger and outrage! People who would like to see a Republican stronghold in play for the first time in generations.

There are photos as well, two with Bayh speaking, one with his family, and one with everyone's favorite Republican Senator.......John McCain!

It looks like someone's gearing up for a campaign, but is Bayh taking Howard Dean's internet campaign thing a bit too seriously? Friendster?

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?