<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, March 13, 2005

Washington Times 

We all know that the Washington Times is a conservative rag, but in the Times's recent love fest interview with Condoleeza Rice, they tell us how they really feel:
Some political operatives relish the idea of Rice taking on Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton (D-N.Y.) in 2008. One of the Times questioners said, "You could save us from Hillary."

"Oh, jeez," Rice said when the question was raised. "I'm going to try to be a really good secretary of state. I'm going to work really hard at it. I have enormous respect for people who do run for office. It's really hard for me to imagine myself in that role."

Perahps that quote isn't too surprising, but I assume we'll be seeing nothing but anti-Hillary stories/editorials until after the 2008 election.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?