<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Publicity Stunt 

This is such an important story, CNN.com had it on it among the main headlines.
NEW YORK (AP) -- First Tom Cruise was head over heels about his new girlfriend, Katie Holmes. Then he was giddy. Now, he's just plain batty.

"I can't be cool. I can't be laid-back," an exuberant Cruise said Monday during a taped appearance on "The Oprah Winfrey Show." "Something happened and I want to celebrate it."

A starry-eyed Cruise got down on his knees and repeatedly jumped up on the couch like a Robin Williams comedy act, saying that his love for Holmes was "beyond cool."

Will he propose? His answer did more than leave the door open.

"I'm going to discuss it with her," the twice-divorced actor said. "Honestly, I haven't (had this kind of experience before)."

He loves her so much that he called Holmes "Nic" during the show. Oops. Sure, he's straight.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?